The different trails I run on have tons of bikers and Saturday seems like the busiest day with cyclists and runners trying to share the small narrow lanes. If you click on any of the links from the ten things cyclist and runners have in common, you will find all sorts of experiences from runners and cyclists alike. I really enjoy running with the bikers but realize that communication barriers do exists. I am learning to move over when I don’t want to and take safety precautions. After contemplating about my running experiences with cyclists I wonder if they are not a runner’s best advocate on the trail, and that is when I was inspired to put together a list of 10 things runners and cyclists have in common.
3. Cycle to become a faster runner.
4. We have a love hate relationship.
5. We may or may not greet each other.
6. They make the best triathletes.
7. They love yoga.
9. We don’t always communicate well.
10. They fight over the bike lane.
Are you a runner,biker, or both? What has been your experience with bikers or runners?